- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Thu, 29 Apr 2020 / Overall Improvements - Scenarios
- We have added an element type to the ITONICS blueprint: Scenarios.
Use Scenarios to consider how different factors such as developments of Trends and Technologies will impact the future and combine them in different ways. Concentrate on Scenarios that have high likelihood of occurrence and high impact. In order to facilitate decision-making, we have also added a default Portfolio view called the Scenario Matrix.
- We have fixed a bug that made the element detail view jump when adding information due to the relations widget resizing. This is now smoother.
- We have improved the way you add hyperlinks to an element. Try it out!
We have improved the usability of the Roadmap module: When entering a roadmap you have previously visited, it will now remember the timeframe you had set before.