- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Thu, 7 Jan 2021 / Signals Sources & Improved Copying
- Newly added sources: We have added a bunch of new sources to our Signals engine, including RSS feeds, news sites and patents.
- Patents: We have ingested the last 2 years worth of patents from the European Patent Organization (EPO) in many different languages, including German, English and Spanish.
- News & RSS: On top of the 2500 top Alexa-ranked news sites and several hundred RSS feeds, we now also provide articles from almost 400 hand-picked, high-quality sources and over 70 new RSS feeds.
- Improved copying elements from one Workspace to another: If you copy elements at different times, relations that existed in the source Workspace will now reappear once copied over.
- We have brought the Signals evaluation to the list of Signals as well.
- We have improved the usability of the casual search.