- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 / Explorer Improvement - Add Relations directly in Network Graph
We are happy to announce that we just improved the ITONICS Explorer for you!
From now on you can add new relation directly in the Network Graph.
For this open an element in stack or in expanded mode, scroll to "Related Elements" and choose "Network Graph". You will see a little -Icon besides the selected element, just Click on it to relate any other element in your workspace.