- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 / Explorer Improvement - Add Relations directly in Network Graph
We are happy to announce that we just improved the ITONICS Explorer for you!
From now on you can add new relation directly in the Network Graph.
For this open an element in stack or in expanded mode, scroll to "Related Elements" and choose "Network Graph". You will see a little -Icon besides the selected element, just Click on it to relate any other element in your workspace.