- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 / Roadmap Improvement - Reordering Roadmap-Layers Across Hierarchical Levels
We are happy to announce that we just improved the ITONICS Roadmap feature for you!
From now on you can reorder Roadmap layers across hierarchical levels.
You will find the option "Reorder Layers" in the sidebar menu in your roadmap.