- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Wed, 19 Feb 2020 / Explorer Improvement - Saved Filters
We have introduced a new feature into the ITONICS Explorer: Saved Filters. See below to check the Advanced Filtering.
We have introduced a new feature into the ITONICS Explorer: Saved Filters.
In the "Advanced Filtering" side panel, you can now save filters that are relevant and important to you. These will be visible to all users in your Workspace. You can of course also edit and delete existing saved filters.
Use a saved filter to more easily find content that is important to you and show only relevant items on a visualization like the Radar.