- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Wed, 19 Feb 2020 / Explorer Improvement - Saved Filters
We have introduced a new feature into the ITONICS Explorer: Saved Filters. See below to check the Advanced Filtering.
We have introduced a new feature into the ITONICS Explorer: Saved Filters.
In the "Advanced Filtering" side panel, you can now save filters that are relevant and important to you. These will be visible to all users in your Workspace. You can of course also edit and delete existing saved filters.
Use a saved filter to more easily find content that is important to you and show only relevant items on a visualization like the Radar.