- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What Happens After the 30-Day Trial Period for My Organization Has Ended?
After you create an ITONICS Organization, you have 30 days to explore the functionality of our software without limits.
We believe in a fair and transparent way of doing business which is why we will not automatically turn your trial into a paid subscription: Once the 30 days are over, we will automatically suspend your Organization and neither you nor any of the users who have invited to the Organization will be able to access it and it's contents. You will still have access to the Organizational settings.
You will not be charged, and we will keep the data within the Organization for at least 60 days after the suspension in case you want to activate your Organization again by adding payment information.