- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is a Risk?
A Risk defines a situation that, depending on the individual risk level, may occur with a certain probability influencing at least one target.
Typical consequences of a Risk include quantifiable loss, harm, danger, or any other negative event, usually resulting in a more or less serious damage (oftentimes of an economic nature). Risk triggers are usually internal or external vulnerabilities that could have been eliminated by preventive measures.