- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What is a Risk?
A Risk defines a situation that, depending on the individual risk level, may occur with a certain probability influencing at least one target.
Typical consequences of a Risk include quantifiable loss, harm, danger, or any other negative event, usually resulting in a more or less serious damage (oftentimes of an economic nature). Risk triggers are usually internal or external vulnerabilities that could have been eliminated by preventive measures.