- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is an Opportunity?
Opportunities Are Competitive Advantages Based on Trends and the Businesses Capabilities.
Opportunities are competitive advantages based on Trends and the businesses capabilities. They will start popping up "automatically" when companies analyze their capabilities and compare them with trends in present or future markets. Once an opportunity is discovered e.g. by analyzing a technology portfolio they can be created and handled as an Element in the system. Then, Ideas can be generated that address this Opportunity.