- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What is an Opportunity?
Opportunities Are Competitive Advantages Based on Trends and the Businesses Capabilities.
Opportunities are competitive advantages based on Trends and the businesses capabilities. They will start popping up "automatically" when companies analyze their capabilities and compare them with trends in present or future markets. Once an opportunity is discovered e.g. by analyzing a technology portfolio they can be created and handled as an Element in the system. Then, Ideas can be generated that address this Opportunity.