- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What is an Organization?
Usually, an Organization Represent the Company the User Wants to Set up Innovation Management For.
In ITONICS, every user can create an Organization. Usually, an Organization will represent the company the user wants to set up Innovation management for. Other users can be invited to the Organization in order to collaborate and share content.