Boards allow you and your teams to categorize and manage content like ideas, innovation projects, initiatives, and opportunities. Display them together as a group according to their respective properties.
Note that the ITONICS Boards is available as Add-on only. Contact us at email@example.com to trial the feature for free.
Need to get transparent overviews of all your growth initiatives? Need a quick view on the status of certain drivers of change?
ITONICS Boards is a visual management tool that helps you keep track of the progress, status, and health of projects and innovation initiatives. Move projects, ideas, startups, and more through a workflow and efficiently manage these Elements in one view. Manage content like ideas, innovation projects, initiatives, and opportunities, and group them according to their, e.g., adoption status or readiness level.
Compare and filter your projects to improve productivity, and adjust projects instantly to respond to real-time developments. Connect tracking and managing activities to other innovation management activities on one platform.
1. Why use Boards
Use Boards to:
- Move your growth initiatives through a workflow to progress ideas to projects.
- Get an overview of the health status of different growth initiatives and understand what and how to move ahead and what to discontinue.
- Balance your technology investments by visualizing whether you have the right amount of investments across Horizons 1,2, and 3 in your Board.
- Visualize the startup landscape to identify synergies in established and potential partnerships.
- Manage ideas along a funnel to identify bottlenecks and duplicates and highlight high-potential ideas.
- See an overview of the adoption stages of trends, the Technology Readiness Level (TLR) for emerging technologies, and the collaboration status for startups.
2. Who can use Boards
- Teams that want to connect portfolio management activities with other end2end innovation activities and establish a single point of truth.
- Project and product managers that need to improve efficiency by visually highlighting inefficiencies.
- Portfolio managers that need quick overviews or detailed views of innovation projects, programs or portfolios.
- Innovation teams that want to improve collaboration through improved visibility and transparency.
- Managers that need to respond to internal and external changes and adjust their innovation portfolios.
3. How to set up a Board
Click here to learn how to set up a Board with the ITONICS Innovation OS.