- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What's the difference between an ITONICS Account and an ITONICS Organization?
The ITONICS Account is your personal account for ITONICS based on your email address.
An Organization on the other hand is the part of our Cloud a company inhabits. It's defined by the URL suite.itonics.io/some-company-name.
With your ITONICS Account you can be part of multiple ITONICS Organizations, all of which see the information you centrally provide on in your profile settings.