- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What's the difference between an ITONICS Account and an ITONICS Organization?
The ITONICS Account is your personal account for ITONICS based on your email address.
An Organization, on the other hand, is the part of our Cloud, a company inhabits. The URL suite.itonics.io/some-company-name defines it.
With your ITONICS Account, you can be part of multiple ITONICS Organizations, all of which see the information you centrally provide in your profile settings.