- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What's the difference between an ITONICS Account and an ITONICS Organization?
The ITONICS Account is your personal account for ITONICS based on your email address.
An Organization on the other hand is the part of our Cloud a company inhabits. It's defined by the URL suite.itonics.io/some-company-name.
With your ITONICS Account you can be part of multiple ITONICS Organizations, all of which see the information you centrally provide on in your profile settings.