- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Add New Layers
User can add Layers and Sublayers to an existing Roadmap using this feature.
Add new Layers or Sublayers to the existing Roadmap.
- Hover on "Create" on the lower right.
- Click "Create New Layer" to add a new layer to your Roadmap.
- Click the "Edit Layer" icon next to the name of an existing layer to open a menu.
- Click "Add Sublayer" to create a Sublayer