- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Add New Layers
User can add Layers and Sublayers to an existing Roadmap.
Layers on a Roadmap help you to organize the Activities on it and structure the information. Depending on what kind of Roadmap you want to create, you will want to use a different Layer setup.
Create Layer (see A above)
- Hover on "Create" on the lower right.
- Click "Create New Layer" to add a new layer to your Roadmap.
Create Sublayer (see B above)
- Click on the ... menu next to the name of an existing layer.
- Click Add Sublayer to create a Sublayer
After having created a Layer or Sublayer, you can edit its name by hovering over it and clicking on the pen icon. You can also reorder Layers after you have created them to suit your needs.