- Navigation Basics
- Element Configuration
- Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Trends & Technologies
- Kanban Boards
- Network Graph
- Signals Feed
- Insights: Working with Insights
- Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Getting Started with Innovation Management
Plans and Billing
Add New Layers
User can add Layers and Sublayers to an existing Roadmap.
Layers on a Roadmap help you to organize the Activities on it and structure the information. Depending on what kind of Roadmap you want to create, you will want to use a different Layer setup.
Create Layer (1)
- Hover on "Create" on the lower right.
- Click "Create New Layer" to add a new layer to your Roadmap.
Create Sublayer (2)
- Click on the ... menu next to the name of an existing layer.
- Click Add Sublayer to create a Sublayer
After having created a Layer or Sublayer, you can edit its name by hovering over it and clicking on the pen icon. You can also reorder Layers after you have created them to suit your needs.