- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Change the color of Element attributes
You can select or change the color of Element attributes from Explorer > Legend > Color.
Open the legend of the Network Graph via the toolbar. In the Color section, you can change the color of the dots, according to your need or company internal color scheme. Click on a dot and use the color picker to assign a new color.
Note: Colors can be reset to the standard palette via the Reset Colors button.