- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Create/Add a Layer on the Roadmap
You can create a new layer to an existing Roadmap using "Create New Layer" button.
- Go to the Roadmap of your choice
- Hover over "Create" on the lower right, then click "Create New Layer"
Sub-layers can be added via the menu button beside the layer name.