- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Edit Activities on the Roadmap
You can edit the attributes of Activities on the Roadmap.
An Activity item is displayed as a horizontal bar with a name on it. Click on the bar to open the stack on the right side. Change the attributes like title, date range, description, Activity type, Element relation, layer or connections. Click on "Remove Activity" to remove the Element from the Roadmap.
Caution: Editing the attributes of an Activity that is used in multiple Roadmaps will automatically change it in every Roadmap.