- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Edit Activities on the Roadmap
Activities are the main type of information you will work with on a Roadmap next to Milestones.
An Activity item is displayed as a horizontal bar with a name on it. Click on the bar to open the stack on the right side. Change the attributes like title, date range, description, Activity type, Element relation, layer or connections. Click on Remove Activity (see B below) to remove the Activity from the current Roadmap. If the Activity is on other Roadmaps, it will still be displayed on them.
Caution: Editing the attributes of an Activity that is used in multiple Roadmaps will automatically change it in every Roadmap.
Linking Elements to Activities
You can connect the information from Explorer with your Roadmap following an end-to-end approach to innovation management by linking Activities with Elements (see A above). This will add an Element reference in the Activity stack and allow you to open the Element within Roadmap.