- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Manage Activity Types
You can Create/manage activity types in Roadmap.
Go to an existing Roadmap, from the "Legend" on the extreme right toolbar click on the "Edit Activity Types" icon to open Activity Type page.
Under settings, a list of all available activity types is displayed.
Add activity type
- Hover over "Create" on the lower right.
- Click "Create Activity Type" to open a dialog.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Select a color.
- Confirm with "Create".
Note: Standard Activity types provided by the system can not be edited or deleted.