- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Manage Activity Types
You can Create/manage activity types in Roadmap.
Go to an existing Roadmap, from the "Legend" on the extreme right toolbar click on the "Edit Activity Types" icon to open Activity Type page.
Under settings, a list of all available activity types is displayed.
Add activity type
- Hover over "Create" on the lower right.
- Click "Create Activity Type" to open a dialog.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Select a color.
- Confirm with "Create".
Note: Standard Activity types provided by the system can not be edited or deleted.