- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Manage Connections Between Activities
You can create Connections between Activities on a Roadmap. Connections are crucial in representing dependencies between different innovation activities over time.
Add Connections to Activities
Hover over an Activity. A circle appears beside the right end of the Activity. Drag-and-drop that circle onto another Activity to create a connection between the two.
Remove Connections from Activities
Click on an Activity to open the stack. Scroll to Connections to view previous or upcoming Activities. Click the X on an Activity you want to remove the Connection.