- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Manage Connections Between Activities
You can create and manage connections between Activities in Roadmap. Follow below steps to know-how.
Add connections to Activities
Hover over an Activity. A circle appears beside the right end of the Activity. Drag-and-drop that circle onto another Activity item.
Remove connections from Activities
Click on an Activity to open the stack. Scroll to "Connections" to view previous or upcoming Activities. Click the "X" on an Activity you want to remove the connection to.