- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Changing the Length of Activities
You can quickly change the start and end dates of an Activity by dragging and dropping its end, or by opening the Activity stack.
Option 1: Hover over an Activity on the Roadmap. Move the cursor to the start or end of the Activity bar. The cursor icon will change. You can now drag-and-drop the start and end dates of the Activity to your liking.
💡 Use the snapping behavior to snap the start and end dates of an Activity to the time steps shown in the timeline at the top of the roadmap. You can enable it from the Roadmap toolbar.
Option 2: If you want to more accurately choose the start and end dates, you can click on an Activity to open it in the stack. Click on the calendar icon to pick a date range.