- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Narrow or Expand Activity Date Spans
You can change date spans of an Activity in Roadmap via below options.
Option 1: Hover over an Activity. Move the cursor to the start or end of the Activity bar. The cursor icon will change. Now drag-and-drop the date span according to your preferences.
Option 2: Click on an Activity to open the stack. Click on the calendar icon to pick a date range.