- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Reset and Center view of a Roadmap
You can adjust view of your Roadmap via Adjustment buttons.
The view adjustment buttons are located on the upper right next to the timeline bar.
To display the whole time frame of a Roadmap click the "Fit to View" button.
Center Around Now View
A zoomed Roadmap can be centered around the current date with the "Center Around Now" button.