You can save your customized Board view to share it with all Workspace users.
Save a Custom Board View
- Open Boards by clicking on the Board icon (1).
- Open the configuration widget by clicking on the gear wheel settings icon (2).
- Select Element Type(s) you want to show on the Board.
- Select the field you want to use as Columns.
- Select the field you want to use as Swimlanes.
- Decide whether you want to Show Unassigned Elements or not. Use the slider to activate or deactivate this option.
- Click on the Board Presets and select Save as New Preset (3).
- Set a Preset Name (4).
- Select if this should be a Private Preset or not (5).
- Private Presets are only available for you.
- Public Presets are available to all users within the Workspace and with permission to access the Board.
- Click on Save to finish creating a saved Board view (6).
Reset a Custom Board View
If you have a Board Preset selected and change Columns, Swimlanes, or the Show Unassigned settings, you can reset those changes. Open the Board Preset filter and click on the red DISCARD button.
Edit a Board Preset Name & Visibility Option
To change a Board Preset Name or the visibility of a Preset, open the Board Preset filter and hover over the Preset you want to change. An edit pen icon will appear. In the pop-up you can now change the Preset Name and decide whether it is a Private Preset or not.
Delete an existing Preset
Follow the steps described in the section Edit a Board Preset Name & Visibility Option. In the pop-up, click on Delete Preset.