- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Tag Filter Visualization
Tag selection is accessible via the Tag cloud icon on the upper left of the Explorer's Cards or List view.
- Use a single click on a tag to apply a filter and remove all other Elements from the Explorer.
- The filter can be removed by clicking on the "X" beside the Tag label.
Every Tag you add has an OR-connection so that all results are shown that contain at least one of the selected Tags. Drag and drop a Tag onto another to switch to an AND-connection (only Elements containing both Tags appear in the results).
Filter by Frequency
The Tag Filter settings let you pick a range of Tags that appear in a certain frequency in the system.