- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[VIDEO] Creating and Setting up a Workspace
Use Workspaces to structure your organization and the content within.
Watch the following video for a quick introduction.
Watch the next video in the series about getting started with your ITONICS platform: Adding Content to your Workspace
How to do it...
- Open the top-right menu and click on "Create New Workspace".
- Choose a name and description.
- Click on the "Create Workspace" button.
Administrators of an Organization can access the Workspace setup through the settings navigation.
- Open the top right menu and click on the settings cog next to the Organization name.
- Navigate to the "Workspaces" tab.
- Hover over the "Actions" button at the lower right.
- Click on "Create Workspace".
- Follow steps 2. and 3. of the initial work steps.