- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is a Layer?
Layers build the framework of a Roadmap. They are used to separate sets of Activities thematically.
Layers build the framework of a Roadmap. They are used to separate sets of Activities thematically. Layers that are dependent on each other can be split into Sublayers.
A basis to start from can be the Why-What-How principle: main layers and their Sublayers that fit into each category should describe the market pull (trends, drivers, barriers, etc.), product/service range (offering) and technology push or resources.