- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is an Activity?
Activities are the basic objects you place on a Roadmap. They represent real-world innovation activities that play an integral role in implementing your innovation strategy, and support the progress towards Milestones.
You can place Activities on Layers of the Roadmap, connect them to each other in order to model dependencies between them, and link them to Explorer Elements.
⚠️ Note that a single Activity can be placed on multiple Roadmaps. If several high-level initiatives, rely on the same real-world activity (e.g. R&D of a particular Technology), they should be represented by the same Activity on the Roadmaps describing those initiatives. That way, if you or a team member move the Activity on one Roadmap, the impact will be clear on the others as well.