- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Add Roadmaps to other Roadmaps
Placing Roadmaps onto other Roadmaps allows you to have a single Roadmap as an overview of all your innovation activities that is made up of smaller Roadmaps that can be managed by different teams.
To add a Roadmap to another, hover over the Create button, then click Add Roadmap.
In the dialog, select the desired Roadmap from the dropdown and choose the Layer you want to add it to.