- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
You can delete Milestones from the "Milestones" tab in the Roadmap overview.
- Go to the Roadmap overview.
- Open the tab Milestones.
- Click the trash icon in the Actions column for the Milestone you want to delete.
- Confirm the deletion.
Note: Deleting an Milestone will also remove it from all Roadmaps it is on. You will not be able to get it back.