- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Delete Roadmap Activities from the Database
You can delete Roadmap activities via "Activities" tab.
- Go to the Roadmap overview
- Open the tab "Activities"
- Click the trash icon in the Actions column of an Element
Note: Deleting an Activity will also remove it from all Roadmaps it is on. You will not be able to get it back.