- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Edit Milestones on the Roadmap
A milestone is displayed as a vertical line with a name on the top end.
Click on the name to open a side panel on the right. Edit attributes like date, title, description or color code. Click on "Remove Milestone" to remove the Element from the Roadmap.
Note: Editing the attributes of a milestone that is used in multiple Roadmaps will automatically change it in every Roadmap.