- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Edit Milestones on the Roadmap
A milestone is displayed as a vertical line with a name on the top end.
Click on the name to open a side panel on the right. Edit attributes like date, title, description or color code. Click on "Remove Milestone" to remove the Element from the Roadmap.
Note: Editing the attributes of a milestone that is used in multiple Roadmaps will automatically change it in every Roadmap.