- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Edit Milestones on the Roadmap
Milestone are shown at the very top of the Roadmap and represent a goal to be achieved.
To edit a Milestone, click on its name to open it in the stack. Edit attributes like date, title, description or Milestone type. Click on Remove Milestone (see A below) to remove the Milestone from the current Roadmap. If the Milestone is on other Roadmaps, it will still be displayed on them.
Caution: Editing the attributes of a milestone that is used in multiple Roadmaps will automatically change it in every Roadmap.