- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Element Selection: Additional Actions Menu
You can perform additional actions to Elements in Cards or List view of Explorer.
Choose the Cards or List view in the Explorer. Select at least one element to display additional action buttons on the upper left:
- Click the "Delete" button to delete the selected element/s.
- Click the "Smart Copy" button to copy the selected element/s to another workspace of your choice.
- Click the "Open in Stack" button to open a stack of up to ten selected elements.