- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Element Selection: Additional Actions Menu
You can perform additional actions to Elements in Cards or List view of Explorer.
Choose the Cards or List view in the Explorer. Select at least one element to display additional action buttons on the upper left:
- Click the "Delete" button to delete the selected element/s.
- Click the "Smart Copy" button to copy the selected element/s to another workspace of your choice.
- Click the "Open in Stack" button to open a stack of up to ten selected elements.