- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Element Selection: Additional Actions Menu
You can perform additional actions to Elements in Cards or List view of Explorer.
Choose the Cards or List view in the Explorer. Select one or more Elements (see A below), which will show additional action buttons in the header:
- Click the Copy button to copy the selected Element/s to another workspace of your choice. For more information about copying Elements, have a look at this article.
- Click the Open in Stack button to open a stack of up to ten selected Elements.
- Click on the ...-menu and hit Delete to delete the selected Element/s.