- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
How Can I Expand the Maximum Visible Time Frame of a Roadmap?
The Roadmap automatically adjusts to a maximum time range according to the Elements placed on it.
A new Roadmap starts with a two-month time frame around your creation date.
If you need to expand the horizon of a Roadmap without having any activities attached to that space yet, consider setting a Milestone far ahead or back in time. This makes quick editing easier as you can add Activities directly on the canvas in the creation mode.