- Navigation Basics
- Element Configuration
- Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Trends & Technologies
- Kanban Boards
- Network Graph
- Signals Feed
- Insights: Working with Insights
- Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Getting Started with Innovation Management
Plans and Billing
How Can I Expand the Maximum Visible Time Frame of a Roadmap?
The Roadmap automatically adjusts to a maximum time range according to the Elements placed on it.
A new Roadmap starts with a two-month time frame around your creation date.
If you need to expand the horizon of a Roadmap without having any activities attached to that space yet, consider setting a Milestone far ahead or back in time. This makes quick editing easier as you can add Activities directly on the canvas in the creation mode.