- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Add Your Colleagues to a Workspace
You can add users to a Workspace in the Workspace settings if you're an Administrator by following the steps below.
- Open the Workspace settings via the Workspace picker.
- Open the tab "User & Roles".
- Hover over the Actions button on the lower right and click "Add User" to open a dialog.
- Use the dropdown menus to select a user and role.
- Confirm with "Add User".