- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Remove Elements from the Roadmap
You can remove an Activity or Milestone from the Roadmap.
Click on an Activity/Milestone to open the stack. Remove that item by clicking on the "Remove" button on the bottom.
Note: Removed items are not deleted from the database. You can restore removed items by clicking on "Add existing activity" or "Add existing milestone" and choosing an item from the list.