- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
The Signals Stack
The Signals stack allows you to look at a single Signal in more detail, providing additional information such as organizations and people mentioned in the Signal.
Clicking on a Signal from the list of Signals in Insights (see 1 below) or from the Signals Feed in Explorer, opens the Signal in the stack on the right-hand side (see 2 below).
In the stack view of the Signal, additional information about the Signal is displayed. Such as meta-data specific to the Signal type and detail that are mentioned in the Signal like topics, organizations, people, or places (see 1 below).
Clicking on the tags or the filter icons will add that value to the filter of your search field, which allows you to easily discover similar topics and Signals (see 2 above).