- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
The Visualize Tab
The Visualize tab gives you access to different visualizations that help you discover and interactively filter the search field you are looking at.
In the Visualize tab, three main visualizations are offered:
- The Timeline visualization assists you in understanding whether a topic is on the rise or decline. It answers the questions: If you invested in this technology, or tried to satisfy this market trend, would you be one of the first-movers or a laggard?
- The World Map visualization allows you to easily view where the topic is being talked about. It answers the questions: Where are the most promising and most saturated or resistant markets for a specific innovation?
- The Cluster visualization enables you to understand which areas are particularly important within a topic or trend. It answers the questions: Which industry, discussion point, or policies have strong ties to this topic or trend?