- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] ⚙️ Delete Unused Properties in Element Configuration (ITONICS Professional)
In order to clean up your element configuration view in settings, you will soon be able to delete properties you have created, but never used on an element type.
This functionality has been delivered, check out the release notes here.
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.