- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What sources do Insights and the Signals feed have access to?
In the Signals feed and Insights, we display patents, publications, and news from a multitude of sources.
News (updated several times daily)
- English news from the 2500 top-trafficked news sites.
- German news from a top-trafficked news sites.
- Additionally, news from several hundred manually curated sites across different industries.
RSS (updated several times daily)
- Several hundred manually curated RSS feeds across different industries.
Patents (updated weekly)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- European Patent Office (EPO)
Open Access Scientific Publications (updated daily)
💡 If you have suggestions for sources (especially for news sites and RSS feeds), feel free to contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org!