These ITONICS Board features have been improved:
- You can now make use of configurable cards to effortlessly enrich cards on your Board with additional information. This feature enables you to customize the cards and add information such as due dates, assignees, or the progress status.
Further, you can now save customized Board views to easily share with other users within your workspace. These presets allow you to save a particular Board configuration including elements, columns, and swimlanes, which can then easily be accessed later and shared with other workspace users.
- You can now select user search fields as both columns and swimlanes, e.g., the user search field “Owner” and categorize the columns and swimlanes of the Board accordingly.
- An issue was fixed that led to the screen jumping to the top of the page when clicking on an element card in the Board.
- The design of the comment section was improved. Both the design and layout of the action bar, including the edit and delete actions, and the styling and spacing of posted comments and comment replies were improved.
- Also, if a user mentioned within a comment is removed from the workspace, the user will now be replaced with the @Anonymous User persona.
- An issue was fixed that led to the default segmentation and rating criteria on the Radar embed being displayed incorrectly.
- An issue was fixed that led to the default segmentation on the Radar embed being displayed incorrectly.
- An issue was fixed that led to the rating criteria on the Radar embed being displayed incorrectly.
- An issue was fixed that led to the element type icons missing on the create element modal.
- An issue was mixed that led to a user search field being left empty if the assigned user is removed from the workspace.
A new preset Supply Chain Traceability has been introduced. Users can now select this new preset in the discover content section of the landing page to quickly filter down and access content for this growing topic of relevance.
With the watch elements feature, users are now able to choose to stay up to date on specific elements to not miss any ongoing developments, or discussions. By deciding to watch an element, users can easily follow its evolution and get notified if changes happen, such as new ratings or comments added.
With ITONICS Workflow, users are able to manage the development and progress of ideas, projects, programs, or drivers of change in a standardized, repeatable, and transparent manner. Using the Workflow feature, users can automate tasks like manually assigning different people for activities, and overall set up a phase-gate process to coordinate and track project and portfolio management, opportunity discovery, technology management, growth hacking, and ideation.