With the Excel Import feature, you can seamlessly import various types of data into your ITONICS system. Easily import your own content, ratings, and comments into your workspace, or update existing elements.
Note: the ITONICS Excel Import feature is available as BETA only. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to trial the feature for free.
- An issue was fixed that led to a user being unable to upload a valid image after trying to upload an image that exceeds the size limit of 20 MB.
- An issue was fixed that led to an image reaching the size limit of 20 MB being stuck in a forever upload loop.
- An issue was fixed that led to the Save Filter modal being mistakenly closed if clicked outside the window.
- An issue was fixed that led to a user being unable to upload valid file types to the attachment section of an element.
The ITONICS Embed feature has been improved:
- Want to communicate your innovation strategy, initiatives, and innovation roadmap via a public website or on your intranet? You can now do so using the Roadmap iframe-Embed, allowing you to embed your ITONICS Roadmap into any website.
- The mobile experience for ITONICS Embed has been improved.
- An issue was fixed that led to labels on the Radar iframe-Embed mistakenly being hidden.
- An issue was fixed that led to the same entity type being shown multiple times in the same Fact category.
The ITONICS Network Graph feature has been improved:
- Want to explore connections between your element, either based on the existing relations you have added to the element, or tags your element has in common with other elements? You can now do so by viewing all connections of your element at a glance using the Network Graph on element level.
With public workspaces collaborating with team members, or external partners is easier than ever. Say goodbye to the hassle of adding users to a workspace manually, ensure access for new colleagues quickly, and seamlessly collaborate with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
With the new recommended relations feature, you are able to quickly identify and relate content to your elements. This way, you can easily enrich and validate your innovation portfolio through the addition of relevant information recommended automatically by the ITONICS system. When creating new elements, or reassessing your existing innovation portfolio, use the recommended relations to create an end-to-end innovation value chain to not only qualify but also de-risk your decisions.
The ITONICS SSO feature has been improved:
- If a user enters the ITONICS system using SSO from any specific ITONICS URL, the user will no longer be redirected to the landing page, but will now enter the intended URL directly.