- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Relate Elements to Each Other
Use relations to establish logical connections between various Elements in your system. You can relate Elements in both 'List view' and 'Network Graph' view.
Use relations to establish logical connections between various Elements in your system. For example, build a hierarchical content tree relating trends to technologies, technologies to inspirations.
Create relations between Elements
Open an Element, either in the stack or the dedicated detail page. Scroll to the section "Related Elements". In this widget, you can now...
- Choose a relation type via dropdown selection.
- Select an Element from the dropdown "Relate an Element".
Relations will be shown in list-form in the relation widget of both the source and target Elements.
💡 Tip: Define negative and positive correlations between any Elements in the system, using the relation types "Drives" and "Hinders".