- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] Introducing Boards
Keep track of the progress of projects and innovation initiatives. Move Elements through a workflow, and easily manage Elements in one view. Maximize efficiency and create transparency with easy-to-view Elements on Boards.
Boards will allow you and your teams to dynamically categorize and manage Elements, and group them according to their respective properties. Saved presets on Boards will help you generate and easily access your favorite views.
Note that this feature will not be automatically available to all subscribers and may be part of a separate ITONICS subscription plan.
Disclaimer: As with all upcoming product features, this is still subject to change. The entire feature or parts of it might not make it into the final product.