You received an invitation to join the InnovationOS? Great. Learn more about how to update your personal profile, password, and notification settings.
Updating your profile information
After you have been invited to join the InnovationOS, you should check your personal system settings. The invitation process looks like you receive an email notification to join the system. You have seven days to accept the invite and log in for the first time.
In case, you want to create a new system,
please check this article on the creation process.
Once you have entered the system, you will find your name at the bottom left of the application. Click on it and find the different setting options that you have as a user.
Navigate to my profile . Once clicked, you will enter the page where you can set the settings of your profile, i.e., your image (which is displayed around the system - if you leave this empty, only your credentials will be shown), first name, and last name.
In case, you want to create a new system, please check this article on the creation process.
Changing your password
If you want to change your password, also navigate to My Profile  first. Find now the second tab "Change Password". Enter your old password and the new password. Repeat the new password in the last row.
Please note the following requirements that your password needs to meet:
- Minimum 12 characters
- One lowercase letter
- One uppercase letter
- One number
- One special character (hover over the info icon in the system to learn more), and
- The characters need to be valid (hover over the info icon in the system to learn more)
If you have forgotten your password,
please check this article on how to reset your password.
Adjusting your email notification settings
In the last tab of your user profile, you will find an option to turn on or off email notifications sent from the system.
The following notifications will be sent when you have enabled the notification settings.
- Your (created) element was published by another user.
- Your (created) element was archived by another user.
- An element that you created was commented on by another user.
- You have been tagged in a comment.
- A reply was made to one of your comments.
- Your element was rated by another user.
- An element that you are watching was published by another user.
- An element that you are watching was archived by another user.
- An element that you are watching was commented on by another user.
- An element that you are watching was rated by another user.
- A key event was identified on an element that you are watching.
- You have been assigned to a single or multiple-user search field in an element.
When the email notifications are turned off, only emails will be sent when you want to reset your password.
Please note that the notification settings apply to all workspaces and organizations you are a part of.
Learn more about the notifications here.