- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Default View of the Board
There is always a default view when opening the Board.
Once you open the Board, a default Preset view called Explorer Default View (1) is visible. This Preset will populate the Board with the following configuration.
- Element Type: All Element Types are shown. (2)
- Columns: Element Status (3)
- Note: By default, the Status is always set to Publish within the quick filter section. If you want to display Draft and Archived Elements as well, adjust the filter setting.
- Swimlanes: The Board is grouped by Element Type. (4)
The default view is available to help you get started quickly. You can, however, change the setup of the Board. Modify the setup to suit your specific use case and get the insights you need.