- Knowledge Base: ITONICS Starter & Professional
- Product Announcements
- 🔮 Upcoming Features
- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Delivered] Email Notifications and User Mentioning
Collaboration is crucial to successfully establish the Innovation OS as the single point of truth for all your growth activities.
The ITONICS platform now enables collaboration even more across teams and geographies, by triggering notifications for various events and actions.
Learn more about how to leverage notifications and get your team engaged here.
How do these new features impact users?
Notifications will help you and your colleagues to stay on top of what is happening inside the ITONICS Innovation OS. Here is what's new:
- Different actions will trigger email notifications to the user's email address from now on.
- Users will be able to configure notifications in a basic way.
User mentioning will allow you to easily mention and notify users and foster collaboration.