- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Zoom into the Radar
You can zoom in and out of the Radar via below three options.
Option 1: Use the + and - button on the right side of the Radar to zoom into and out of the Radar.
Option 2: Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the Radar.
Option 3: Double-click the Radar to zoom in.
Reset: The reset button is located below the zoom buttons. Click it to fit the Radar to layout size.
Maximize: The Maximize button is located above the zoom buttons. Click it to fit the Radar to window size.