- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Zoom into the Radar
You can zoom in and out of the Radar via below three options.
Option 1: Use the + and - button on the right side of the Radar to zoom into and out of the Radar.
Option 2: Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the Radar.
Option 3: Double-click the Radar to zoom in.
Reset: The reset button is located below the zoom buttons. Click it to fit the Radar to layout size.
Maximize: The Maximize button is located above the zoom buttons. Click it to fit the Radar to window size.