- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Change Rating Criteria and Attributes in Radar Visualization
Rating Criteria and Attributes can be changed from the Legend for each type of Radar view.
The toolbar offers several options to modify the Radar view.
Open the legend of the Radar. Here you can choose which element properties shall be attached to which Radar characteristic: Use the dropdown menu in each section to enter your selection. Radar characteristics consist of segmentation and distance scaling with elements that can take different values for color, halo size and donut shape.
The section "Color" displays several dots with a rating descriptor. The dots can be changed in color. Click on a dot and use the color picker to assign a new color so that dots with that specification on the radar will instantly match.
The "Distance" selection offers a logarithmic scaling by default that can be switched to linear scaling and values can be inverted, both via a checkbox.