- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Configuration of Radar Views
We have four standard Radar views. Each one of them can be further modified via filters menu and a Segmentation via the Legend on the Radar.
"Trend Radar", "Technology Radar", "Risk Radar" and "Trend & Technology Radar" are standard views provided by the system. Start with a basic modification of a standard view by selecting the types of elements via filters menu and a segmentation via the Legend on the Radar.
Filters: Element type selection
Use the filter section to select one or more element types to be displayed on the radar visualization.
Legend: Radar variables
Choose which element property shall be attached to which characteristic, e.g. the Radar segmentation could be defined by element type and further properties.