- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Configuration of Radar Views
We have four standard Radar views. Each one of them can be further modified via filters menu and a Segmentation via the Legend on the Radar.
"Trend Radar", "Technology Radar", "Risk Radar" are standard views provided by the system. Start with a basic modification of a standard view by selecting the types of elements via filters menu and a segmentation via the Legend on the Radar.
Filters: Element type selection
Use the filter section to select one or more element types to be displayed on the radar visualization.
Legend: Radar variables
Choose which element property shall be attached to which characteristic, e.g. the Radar segmentation could be defined by element type and further properties.