- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Export Radar Graphic
Adjust the Radar to your preferences and export the view via "Export" button in the toolbar in Explorer.
Adjust the Radar to your preferences, e.g. zoom in, navigate to a sub-segment, to depict a certain state of the Radar in your export graphic. Click the "Export" button in the toolbar and choose a location where to save the image file (depending on your browser the image might be saved automatically without prompting).