- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Display Relations between Elements with the Relations Mode via the Toolbar in Explorer.
Click on Radar view and then "Relation mode" from the toolbar. Elements are lined up at the outer border of the Radar. Relations define the lines that connect different Elements. The relation type and direction is indicated on the line.
Highlight relations of an Element
Click an Element on the Radar to highlight its relations.
Adjust relation colors
Use the legend to adjust the colors of the different relation types (See "Select colors for a relation type").