- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Display Relations between Elements with the Relations Mode via the Toolbar in Explorer.
Click on Radar view and then "Relation mode" from the toolbar. Elements are lined up at the outer border of the Radar. Relations define the lines that connect different Elements. The relation type and direction is indicated on the line.
Highlight relations of an Element
Click an Element on the Radar to highlight its relations.
Adjust relation colors
Use the legend to adjust the colors of the different relation types (See "Select colors for a relation type").