- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What Is a Radar View?
You can customize and save the Radar view via settings to appear in default views.
The Radar has a default view setting at first sight. Various default views are available via the downward arrow besides the Radar title.
View settings can be customized and saved afterward to appear in the list of default views. Use the legend and quickfilters to adjust the Radar view. Save your view via the disk icon on the upper left side.