- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What Is a Radar View?
You can customize and save the Radar view via settings to appear in default views.
The Radar has a default view setting at first sight. Various default views are available via the downward arrow besides the Radar title.
View settings can be customized and saved afterward to appear in the list of default views. Use the legend and quickfilters to adjust the Radar view. Save your view via the disk icon on the upper left side.