- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Select Colors for a Relation Type
You Can Set or Change Colors for a Relation Type from Legend of the Radar.
Open the legend of the Radar via the tool bar in explorer. The section "Relation type" at the bottom displays several dots in combination with a line or arrow graphic which can be changed in color. Click on a dot and use the color picker to assign a new color.
Note: Colors can be reset to the standard palette via the "Reset" button.