- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Select Colors for a Relation Type
You Can Set or Change Colors for a Relation Type from Legend of the Radar.
Open the legend of the Radar via the tool bar in explorer. The section "Relation type" at the bottom displays several dots in combination with a line or arrow graphic which can be changed in color. Click on a dot and use the color picker to assign a new color.
Note: Colors can be reset to the standard palette via the "Reset" button.